General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Additional LOE may be required depending on number of moves. Core Hours: 0700-1530
Primary team lead with total crew management. Work with leadership to identify priorities and assign them to a team for execution. Responsible for assignment close-out and tracking status. Serve as primary POC to junior warehouseman. Provide guidance and coaching to juniors warehouseman. Assist staff with metrics. Excel skills will be necessary. Assist team in maintaining safe work environments. Maintain forklift certification. Process updates in customer database. Assist management in inputting initial billing data into database for validation. Manage material transport personnel and equipment. Attempt to correct/resolve issues to alleviate management involvement. Demonstrate kill in good customer relationships and problem solving. Willingness to work overtime to complete tasks. Pivot table knowledge is desired.
1. Receives and stores materials in a warehouse or storage facility in an organized manner and convenient location for removal when needed.
2. Identify inventory shortages or excessive usage and reports to the Supervisor.
3. Maintain the inventory system to aid in production scheduling.
4. Marks or tags articles as necessary for identification purposes.
5. Retrieves stored material when requested, transports it to the requester, and returns material to storage as required.
6. Develops and maintains effective warehouse storage practices that promote efficient storage, identification and retrieval.
7. Maintains warehouse and shipping records and may use automated warehouse management system.
8. Lead operator of hand and power equipment, including forklift, for material handling.
9. May be responsible for supervising material side and/or assigning tasks to less experience warehouse staff.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
3-5 years of related warehouse experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.