Addx Corporation (www.addxcorp.com)
2.2.10 Senior Engineering Technician -
As a Engineering Technician you will provide technical support assistance utilizing a broad knowledge of electronic equipment principles, techniques, and a thorough knowledge of digital and analog circuitry. This includes providing support for component diagnostics, repair and functional check out, bench stock management for all bench stock type items needed for component repair.
- Document diagnostic, repair and post repair functional checkout procedures for Weapons Storage Security System (WS3) electronic components
- Provide technical advice and guidance on system diagnostics, repair and functional check out procedures to
field units, program office personnel and other technicians.
Examples of other tasks include, but are not limited to:
- troubleshoot/repair WS3 equipment to the component level,
- make condemnation decisions on unserviceable equipment as required
- bench test/perform operational assessments of WS3 equipment before returning to serviceable stock
- provide input to configuration control documents as requested by Engineers or PMs.
- Upgrade and/or repair 20 assets per year.
- Assist in the configuration management of all WS3 engineering data to include engineering drawings, engineering change orders and Illustrated Part Breakdowns
- Use AutoCad and Pro Engineering to format, design and update all available WS3 engineering drawings for inclusion in the CCSD repository. Once the drawings are loaded, the contractor shall manage their configuration to ensure currency and accuracy
- Complete an estimated 10 engineering change orders per month. (*Changes to technical orders require the use of Adobe Frame Maker.)
-Top Secret/SCI Clearance
6 years (preferably 3 doing similar work)