|The Regional Integrator is a key member of the Raytheon International Inc. (RII) Operations and Enterprise Integration team and reports directly the Vice President, International Operations and Enterprise Integration in Rosslyn, Virginia. The individual drives integration across RII and Raytheon to include the Raytheon Business Units and Corporate Functions (such as Strategy, Government Relations, Supply Chain, Contracts, General Counsel, etc), in support of international programs, pursuits, and objectives. Responsibilities include but not limited to:|
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Serve as a key point of contact, liaison, and coordinator for the Raytheon businesses and corporate functional teams in gaining access and support from RII areas of expertise; build relationships across enterprise in support of this responsibility
- Coordinate and lead RII support to identify, develop, and prioritize regional business objectives, pursuits, and opportunities in collaboration with the International Business Development Executives and RII Country Leaders and Managers
- Assist the RTN business leaders in coordination with Country Leaders in the assessment of pursuit opportunities from the perspective of customer requirements, funding allocations, licensing, etc.
- Collaborate with RTN businesses and country teams to vet and validate pipeline opportunities; facilitate the acceptance of RII identified opportunity leads by the business units
- Lead Regional (and support global) Pipeline and AOP/Bookings reviews: track and monitor new opportunity generation through early phase of IPDS; track, monitor, and support all regional pursuits through IPDS; conduct analysis of top competitive captures in an attempt to identify and action probability of award and probability of when improvements. As required, represent regional Country Leaders and Managers during IPDS gate reviews
- Partner with Corporate Strategy to: collaborate in the development and implementation of regional country strategies; collaborate with strategy market studies and forecasting reviews, competitor assessments, customer country profiles, marketing intelligence, procurement processes, etc. as required to win programs.
- Support Raytheon Landed Company captures and pipeline development by ensuring RII integration and assistance.
- Coordinate regional inputs for RII response to requests for information and briefings such as Raytheon Board of Director inquires, corporate and business unit senior leader team requests, Corporate and Global Business Development reporting
- Lead coordination of RTN executive travel in region to include: travel objectives, itineraries, talking points, regional and country scene setters, and input from business units and corporate functional areas
- Assist in management and administration of in-country representative and consultant relationships, evaluations and compliance requirements; conduct analysis of representatives and consultants investments against the pipeline and recommend optimization and investment reallocation strategies
- Maintain strong working knowledge of RTN capabilities and service offerings; as appropriate, represent RTN at customer and US Gov. engagements; as necessary update country teams on new product capability and service offerings
- Serve as RII point of contact for international customer visits to the United States; coordinate closely with business units, corporate teams, and RII National Security Affairs and Public Policy Team
- As a required and in coordination with the RII National Security Affairs and Public Policy Team, engage US government stakeholders and customer diplomatic missions in support of international opportunity pursuits
- Represent Raytheon and engage with industry/trade associations, and various internal and external events
- Assist RII Operations and Strategy team in development of strategic products such as board presentations, and other strategic business presentations
- Support RII operations team in the management and administration of RII resources in respective region to include: financial, facility, IT, and other functional requirements
- 14 years progressively responsible business development, marketing, technical and managerial positions
- BA or BS in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Economics or International Affairs
- Ability to obtain a US Secret clearance
- Strong interpersonal skills with special focus on cross-cultural issues; able to manage sensitive political issues; demonstrated skills at dealing with senior leaders
- Knowledge of USG offices and agencies responsible for international programs and sales
- Experience facilitating and organizing the Businesses to secure new opportunities with Raytheon’s products and services
- Working experience with Foreign Military Sales (FMS), Direct Commercial Sales (DCS), Foreign Military Financing (FMF), licensing, technology release, and foreign procurement
- Familiarity with USG foreign and security policies in the region, including export requirements and procedures and exposure to the US military, government, and industry in the region at mid-level or above. Knowledge of how they interface with the local defense forces and government decision makers.
- General knowledge of Raytheon organization, products, services and policies
- Good understanding of the Raytheon process for conducting international business, including development of an international bookings plan, country strategies, coordination of international pursuits, the relationship of RII and the businesses
- Knowledge and or experience working international policy or sales in the Americas or European regions.
- Familiar with local languages and customs, able to speak a local language at an intermediate business level is a plus