PULAU Corporation (www.pulau.com)
PULAU Corporation is seeking applicants for the Aviation Simulator Instructor Operator position on the aviation Training Services and Operational Support (ATSOS) contract to support the National Guard. This is a full-time, exempt position located in Camp Dodge, IA.
Job Duties Include:
- Provide aviation instruction and simulator operation at the simulator sites
- Aviation instruction shall include
- Instruction on all base and mission tasks IAW the appropriate Aircrew Training Manual (ATM)
- Apart academic evaluation topics as listed in the ATM
- Mission scenario development
- Instrument training/evaluation
- Crew coordination and collective training
- Possible travel to other CONUS installations where simulators are fielded or deployed or where a unit is conducting extended training operations, such as New Equipment Training or Mobilization Training; or to the simulator's original equipment manufacturer (OEM) facility to receive initial training.
- Periodically the transportable simulators may be moved to support training temporarily.
- The I/O will move with the simulator.
- Travel required when assigned simulator is moved and used at a different location.
- Travel required in order to participate in Unit Fielding Training Programs (UFTP) with their assigned simulators.
- Qualified as an Instructor Pilot in the respective aircraft simulator and an Instrument Flight Examiner, or have documented three years of experience as an Aviation Simulator I/O in the required aircraft device.
- Qualifications shall be made available to PULAU upon request.
- Prior experience training or operating with Army Aviation (or Military Equivalent).
- Able to enter into Temporary Duty (TDY) at another location to support required training.
- Valid driver's license and ability to obtain/maintain post access and driving privileges.
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain/maintain a SECRET clearance.
PULAU Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employment Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status. We actively recruit to hire veterans. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.