• Provides subject matter expertise in Agile methods and practices.
• Provides coaching directly to the federal government on the institutionalization of Agile practices focusing on Scrum, and to a lesser extent on LeSS, DevOps, and SAFe across the enterprise and to specific organizations, programs, and projects.
• Participates and is able to author Agile guidance and training material.
• Candidate must be able to quickly adapt and tailor Agile practices to the existing IRS government culture.
• Experience with both applying Agile on an Enterprise level, and execution on a project level is highly desirable.
• This position goes beyond functioning as a Scrum Master, as the candidate should also have organizational process improvement background and experience, ideally with applying Agile at the organizational level.
• Provides technical knowledge in the use of Agile tools for capture and management of Agile information including user stories, tasks, acceptance criteria, burndown, and other technical aspects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential due to this position being primarily one of communication, coaching, and development of related material.
• Candidate will work alongside an established team of SAIC, government, and subcontractor personnel.
QualificationsTYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.