The SAIC National Intelligence Community Operation is seeking a dynamic, experienced executive to lead a significant Northern Virginia intelligence community portfolio. The Vice President is responsible for the vision, strategy, growth, execution, and talent management for the portfolio. The VP must be able to forecast, monitor, and meet annual business plan financials and drive growth aligned with broader organization strategic plans. The successful individual must initiate and participate in business strategy development, guide business development and capture activities, maintain financial controls for the organization, and create an environment conducive to professional staff development. The VP is expected to exercise sound judgment within broadly defined SAIC guidelines and policies.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Managing and nurturing top-level client and potential client relationships and conducting program-level client assessments
• Developing and leading account strategy development and execution
• Identifying new strategic thrusts with the account; planning, executing, and supervising business development strategies and directing multiple simultaneous capture efforts
• Developing and executing annual financial plans
• Meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives to drive top-line and bottom-line growth
• Maintaining prescribed financial controls and assuring the integrity of financial matters
• Leading subordinate managers in efforts where the scope and complexity of responsibilities require the integration of multiple disciplines and functions
• Coordinating efforts with supporting organizations including contracts, procurement, project control, finance, accounting, and human resources
• Regular interaction with all levels of management. Interactions may involve controversial situations, customer negotiations, or influencing and persuading other senior level managers
• Creating and maintaining a collaborative environment conducive to the professional growth and development of staff and the free flow of information throughout the entire organization.
• 18+ years of relevant experience with 5+ years in an executive leadership role.
• Demonstrated success leading, managing, and overseeing a portfolio of at least $200M supporting the US Intelligence Community
• Demonstrated success leading and growing a portfolio
• Demonstrated success leading a major acquisition from qualification to proposal submission
• Demonstrated success developing and implementing organizational, account, and deal strategies
• Significant and relevant customer relationships in USG account
• Technical domain experience in areas such as: software, development, specialty engineering, data analytics, and/or mission information technology
• Strong working knowledge of Federal contracting practices
• Demonstrated success serving as a Program Manager
• Demonstrated success in a Capture Management role
• Working knowledge of functional topics including contracts, finance, and human resources
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline required. Advanced relevant degree desired.
CLEARANCE: Current Top Secret/SCI (with polygraph)