General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
full-time employee contract
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs various advanced administrative and secretarial duties in support of a company or customer executive. Typically supports executive(s) at the VP level.
Hrs: Monday-Thursday 8:30-2:30. If lunch taken add 1/2 hour or 1 hr depending on how long is taken.
Support a team of 5 Senior Executives. Coordinate with other SA and Executive Officers on meetings and events. Handle internal/external briefing, off-site, conference, domestic and/or foreign meetings. Serve as liaison between Senior Executives and other Sponsor Executives. Demonstrate proficiency in calendar management.Review incoming correspondence for deadlines and appropriate office actions, track action item responses and ensure deadlines are met. Maintain office written reference guides, logs and files. Proofread correspondence for correct format classification. Serve as primary timekeeper and custodian. Order supplies, Schedule conference rooms. Prepare TDY travel and processing travel accounting,. Submit passports/visas. Demonstrate to work independently or as part of team. Excellent oral and written skills. Able to adapt to rapid changing work environment.
1. Prepares and types correspondence, reports, presentation materials, and memoranda, usually of a confidential nature.
2. Answers and screens telephone calls and responds to routine inquiries.
3. Prepares and maintains files and other records.
4. Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
5. May take dictation and transcribe notes.
6. Processes expense reports.
7. Creates spreadsheets and maintains databases.
8. May provide work leadership to less-experienced administrative staff.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
8-10 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.