General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
GDIT's Total Rewards Team is growing, and we're looking for a Compensation Manager to lead a team of Analysts in designing and administering total rewards programs for a dynamic organization. We're in the process of integrating two large companies, which brings a variety of interesting, challenging projects to the Compensation Team. This person will play an active role in managing these projects.
1. Manages the development, implementation and administration of compensation programs, including job analysis, salary administration and performance management.
2. Manages the administration of incentive compensation, stock and related variable pay programs.
3. Supervises assigned compensation staff.
4. Participates in the development and implementation of compensation policies and procedures.
5. Ensures compliance with relevant labor laws.
6. Manages the company's response to audit requests from DOL, DCAA and internal auditors.
7. Maintains current knowledge of labor laws and related regulations and trends affecting the compensation function.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
1. 8-10 years of related experience in compensation, including supervisory experience. Experience in the federal contracting industry is preferred.
2. Professional Certification (CCP) preferred.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of relevant labor laws, especially the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act, is essential.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.