SAIC is looking for a Telecom Tech Support I who:
• Deploys and moves telephones.
• Troubleshoots onsite phone issues, escalates as needed to the Voice Service Desk.
• Is able to travel between local sites.
• Willing to work overtime that may be needed from time to time.
• Installs, troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains telecommunications equipment. (phones/handsets/network cables)
• Monitors, dispatches, and reroutes tickets within ticketing system.
• Provides and keeps current detailed documentation of processes, and on-site changes.
• Works on special projects as assigned by manager.
• Coordinate and schedule vendor preventive maintenance.
• Maintains onsite telephony inventory.
• AA Degree in related discipline or High School and 0 years of related experience with certification.
• Telecom support.
• Basic VOIP telephone programing experience.
• Service Now experience a plus.
Must be able to pass a California Department of Justice (DoJ) LiveScan background investigation and a detailed lifestyle law enforcement background interview.