SAIC is currently looking for a Program Manager to provide management and oversight of the SE&I activities for the Launch Enterprise (LE) Directorate at SMC.
Responsible for all actions impacting technical and financial performance, and achieving and maintaining an effective and efficient working relationships within our team, government leadership, other support contractors, and all other internal and external stakeholders. The Program Manager is a key contributor to the development of Enterprise-level products. The Program Manager is responsible for the efficient integration of technical and programmatic support functions, the successful implementation of governance process improvements, and delivering outcomes that result in the government achieving their strategic objectives.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
• Responsible for successful delivery of a program to a customer
• Manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance
• Manage the program baseline then execute the program to comply with baseline requirements
• Manage risk, customer relationships, and program staffing
• Ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to SAIC leadership
• Support business development and program staff management
• Planning, developing and implementing the program baseline.
• Identifies key resources to manage and execute to the program baseline. Identifies and analyzes moderate variances, and defines corrective actions.
• Manages program staff that includes subcontractors
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more of related experience. Years of experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
• Clearance level: DoD Top Secret / SCI
• Demonstrated management experience
• Contributed to development of new principles and concepts
• Participated with senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives
• Ability to recommend/make decisions on administrative or project work matters and ensures effective achievement of program, project, or organizational objectives
Desired Education and Years of Experience:
• Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience
o Masters and twelve (12) years or more of related experience
o PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more of related experience
• PMP Desired Experience
• Program Management
• Cost, Schedule, Performance, Risk Management
• Resource Management:
• Hiring; Succession Planning; Retention
• Flexibility / Adaptability
• Space Launch
• SE&I Programs