General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
1. Performs all duties of contract administration, including negotiation, correspondence, documentation, certification, financial reporting, and product delivery for major contracts.
2. Negotiates contract terms from proposal stage to project close-out in accordance with relevant regulations.
3. Coordinates approval of negotiations, contracts, and subcontracts with appropriate management staff.
4. Provides advice and interpretation of contract requirements.
5. Reviews solicitation requests to ensure compliance with terms and conditions.
6. Submits cost proposals including pricing and scheduling details, coordination of requirements, and cost proposal risk assessment.
7. Prepares subcontract agreements.
8. Modifies contract schedules and participates in vendor reseller agreement negotiations when required.
9. Ensures timely processing of technical reports and deliverables.
10. Coordinates with program managers to ensure contract requirements are fulfilled.
11. Generates reports on contract and subcontract activity as required.
12. Reviews and approves subcontractor invoices.
13. Prepares and issues subcontractor purchase orders.
14. Maintains and updates a bid and proposal log in accounting system.
15. May provide guidance, training, and work leadership to less-experienced contracts administrators.
16. Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
17. Sets up jobs in Oracle.
18. Participates in special projects as required.
2-5 years of related experience in contracts administration.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.