full-time employee contract
The Mission Training Complex-Korea (MTC-K) Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS) Trainer personnel will provide C4ISR system training support in Korea. Contractor personnel will train US soldiers on the operation of the Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS) and C4ISR systems (including e. g. AFATDS, CPOF, DCGSA, FBCB2, JCR, JBC-P, JADOCS). Specific systems to train may be adjusted in accordance with direction from the military leadership of the Eighth Army, USFK. The contractor personnel shall have experience in the preparation and conduct of military training doctrine (e. g. preparation of Programs of Instruction, Lesson Plans) and experience in the Army s war fighting functions of movement and maneuver, fires, intelligence, sustainment, command and control, protection and will be able to meet the challenges of any changes in systems for which the trainers will need to train.
· Experience of the Army Battle Command Systems (ABCS) and C4ISR systems (including e.g. AFATDS, CPOF, DCGSA, FBCB2, JCR, JBC-P, JADOCS).
· Direct, relevant, and recent experience with the Command Post of the Future, (CPOF), Tactical Mission Command (TMC) and Tactical Sever Infrastructure (TSI).
· Experience with planning and executing formal training to include setting up and tearing down of classroom equipment.
· Trouble shoot and fault isolate both local and intranet networks. Troubleshoot both hardware and software applications.
Mandatory Skills Required:
· Be a pro-active, energetic, assertive individual that can work well as part of a team.
· Individual must also be a self-starter with the ability to function autonomously, in sometimes austere locations, with little or no direct supervision.
· Must a US Citizen, possess a SECRET security clearance, be worldwide deployable, have a valid US Driver’s License and valid passport.
· Must be able to communicate clearly and accurately (both verbally and in writing) complex thoughts and ideas.
· Must be proficient in use of the Microsoft Office suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Internet Explorer) used for administrative reporting, training product generation and daily correspondence.
· Must be comfortable interacting with and mentoring to all military ranks from the newest soldier to the experienced leader and can instruct one-on-one or in large/small group classroom environment.
· Candidates must possess a thorough knowledge/ experience with of the Army Battle Command Systems.
· Must be comfortable interacting with the military to market the program. IAT level II required for this position?
Other Skills Preferred:
· Strong background in FIRES (Artillery Fires Support) with expectation to teach AFATDS as well as additional ABCS
Formal training/teaching background