Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The IMS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
As a Senior Network Engineer, you will be responsible for evaluating, designing, documenting, installing, implementing, testing, performing problem isolation and resolution, monitoring, optimizing, and setting standards for maintaining a complex range of computer network components and systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with other ManTech team members and government customers to solve the customer's toughest problems, while balancing customer and contract priorities
- Provide guidance in the operations of a network infrastructure across a wide range of network facilities, supporting physical media, protocol stacks, routers, bridges, gateways, switches, and related software and hardware, and network management components.
- Provides client consulting and training on the interfacing and use of the network facilities. Plans and coordinates computer network initiatives. Researches, evaluates, and recommends new computer network equipment and technologies.
- Utilizes monitoring, performance analysis, network management, software and hardware equipment to trouble shoot and isolate problems, gauge network performance, and trace data and protocol activity.
- Develop and deliver monthly network capability reports, highlighting areas where additional investment is most necessary
- Devises solutions to operational problems within the capacity and operational limitations of installed equipment.
- Develops and executes contingency plans for network software and hardware failures including isolated and major outages.
- Provides internal consulting, technical guidance, information and support to application developers, computer operations, workstation support, company management and departmental clients.
- Assist the customer understand and implement government security requirements
- Requires Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or Math) or equivalent, and 5 to 7 years of related (telecommunication analysis) experience.
- Requires knowledge of MPLS, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, network management protocols, network security, GRE tunnels, VLANs, VRFs, and DMVPN
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SolarWinds Orion, Cisco Prime and CiscoWorks LAN Management Suite are required.
- Experience with Project Management and tracking projects using Microsoft Project
- Must meet DoD 8570 requirements for IAT Level 2; Security+CE required and CISSP desired
- Experience with deploying and delivering Network Bandwidth capacity reports in SolarWinds highly desired
- Experience with solving problem by decoding packet captures
- ITIL v3.0 or Foundation Certifications highly desired
US Citizenship required with a Top Secret clearance