General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
1. Performs expert-level development and delivery of highly complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Is recognized as a subject matter expert in the field in which he/she is training.
4. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
5. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
6. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
7. Provides work leadership to lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as technical team or task lead.
9. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
12. Develop detailed exercise design products supporting Battalion, Brigade, Division, Theater Enabling Command and Divisions Exercises.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. 10-15 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
2. Expert knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in the development and delivery of training programs.
3. Demonstrated effective presentation and communication skills.
4. Ability to serve as technical team or task lead.
5. Secret Security Clearance required.
6. Must be available to travel within CONUS and OCONUS.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
2. MEL IV or equivalent desired.