• Software engineer familiar with programming FPGAs and extensive knowledge utilizing software developer kits.
• Experience developing documentation.
• Ability to communicate well orally and in writing.
• Self-motivated. Designs, develops, documents, test and debugs application software.
• Conducts analysis and collaborates with subject matter experts in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for information storage, processing, presentation, manipulation, display, or reporting.
• End product may be special use, customized, or commercial software.
• Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops autonomous services, desktop applications, web applications, scripts, and utility programs.
• Ensures software standards are met.