General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Analyzes acquisition data (such as financial/budget information, congressional tracking, programmatic support, etc.) and makes recommendations for program improvements.
1. Applies knowledge of the defense acquisition process to support customers in the analysis and improvement of acquisition programs.
2. Assists government procurement agencies in defining proposals and qualifying vendors.
3. Devises strategies for developing and implementing new acquisition program initiatives and measuring the effectiveness of implementation.
4. Uses quantitative analytical techniques to assess system acquisition process issues and develop risk reduction/mitigation approaches for improving acquisition/program planning, control, and execution.
5. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related acquisition management experience for a government contractor, or related military experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.