Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureResponsible for the coordination and supervision of a specific technical task or function. Ensures all activities are carried out in accordance with project commitments or specific objectives. Typically supervises between 10 and 30 employees. Responsible for day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks by ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting client schedules. Coordinates with other contract and subcontract personnel to ensure work moves smoothly from one functional area to another. Works with project manager and/or client to prepare work schedules and man-hour estimates. Ensures proper training of subordinates. Maintains record of changes in instructions and ensures all team members are informed of changes. Assigns and reviews subordinates' performance. Prepares performance evaluations. Ensures completion of administrative reporting, e.g., timecards, daily statistics, logs, and task narratives. Responds to client requests and questions. Assists with writing manuals and other documentation. Responsible for status and task management reports for area of responsibility. Sets up and manages project facilities as dictated by workload requirements. Requires Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
Maintenance Supervisor performs all functional duties independently in support of VEMOS maintenance operations. Plans, directs, or coordinates the VEMOS maintenance operations for assigned TA organizations. Duties and responsibilities include formulating maintenance policies, managing daily maintenance operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources. Works with functional area leads on the management or administration of personnel.
Three (3) to 10 years of experience and a BA/BS or MA/MS degree. Proven maintenance, repair and technical experience and background in industrial manufacturing, commercial maintenance or military operations or maintenance. Mechanical and electronic troubleshooting skills to diagnose, align, and repair failed and damaged systems. Proven communicator in verbal and written disciplines. Ability to provide formal, over-the-shoulder, and on-the-spot training to contractor and unit personnel. Experience with office productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suite.
1. Oversees plant and manufacturing production by observing activity and setting standards to ensure production and quality needs are met.
2. Conducts meetings and discussions pertaining to continuous improvement in responsible areas.
3. Teach work based manufacturing tools to support a servanthood leadership culture.
4. Establishment of weld and assembly specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and develop a master planning schedule to support the business requirements of the corporation.
5. Mastery of Statistical Process Control to establish and maintain critical to quality manufacturing requirements.
6. Lead, teach and hold accountable a team of eager manufacturing personnel to develop and implement robust processes to improve quality and productivity within the manufacturing area.
7. Develop, implement and track major transformational programs.
8. Clear understanding of weld and assembly specific processes and the ability to assess current state of operations and recommend process and capital improvements.
9. Evaluate existing supplier relationships and recommend actions to increase quality and efficiency while reducing usage and operating costs.
10. Accountable for improved performance in multiple facilities throughout the business segment.
11. Ability to implement and drive lean manufacturing and continuous improvement processes.
12. Outstanding interpersonal skills and leadership qualities including a relentless drive for results, courage, communication and the ability to listen to problems and resolve the issues discussed.
1) Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
2) PMP Certification or PMO experience
3) Must have working knowledge in MS Project
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.