General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Manages the security function for a major Sector within a Division, ensuring compliance with government regulations and company policies.
1. Manages all aspects of the security function for a major Sector within a Division.
2. Ensures compliance with government regulations and company policies and procedures.
3. Reviews and investigates non-compliance issues.
4. Supervises assigned staff, which may include subordinate Supervisors.
5. Advises assigned Security Officers as to current and changing security regulations.
6. Participates in the development and implementation of security procedures in coordination with government agencies and company management.
7. Ensures that security personnel are familiar with government regulations, including the DOD Industrial Security Manual and for the security of government classified documents.
8. Ensures an adequately trained security staff is present at company and site locations.
9. Coordinates activities with Headquarters Security Office as required.
10. Advises departments in the Sector regarding security regulations and procedures.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
8-10 years of related experience in facility or industrial security administration, preferably in the government contracting industry.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.