General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning and administration of various phases of day-to-day aviation acquisition, logistics and administrative activities.
1. Analyzes standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
2. Develops logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies.
3. Drafts correspondence and tracks action items; coordinates meetings and telephone conference calls; and assists customer with organizational administration activities.
4. Researches policy and analyses issues; identifies feasible courses of action; and make recommendations.
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Minimum four (4) years of related experience in logistics, program management and/or supply chain management.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
Substitution: Eight (8) years job related experience in addition to the experience requirement.