Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Title: Line Item Manager-MAE
Job Number: 1076825
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) to the Medium Altitude Endurance Product Office (Gray Eagle) with responsibilities including, but not limited to operating and maintaining supply accountability and inventory management systems; monitoring and reporting on component and/or system modification, upgrade, repair, and return programs.
• Provide assistance with logistics, product support, and sustainment planning to update or create supporting documentation such as the Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP) to ensure sustainment considerations are integrated into all aspects of planning, implementation, management, and oversight activities associated with the acquisition, development, production, fielding, support, sustainment and disposal of the Gray Eagle Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) in accordance with applicable regulations, publications, and policies.
• Improve logistics processes; address cost, obsolescence, reliability, and logistics drivers; and assist in implementation of processes, hardware, or software improvements that drive down program lifecycle costs.
• Responsible for equipment/parts accountability, requisition and material processing through use of automated logistics information systems and/or use of RFID technologies.
• Identify, research, analyze, and report logistics historical data, trends and issues through use of the Catalog Ordering Logistics Tracking System (COLTS) supply database system, Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS), and Logistics Modernization Program (LMP).
WHO WE ARE:
KBRwyle is KBR’s global government services organization. We deliver mission critical, full life cycle services that improve military readiness, drive innovation, and help ensure mission success. Since WWII, we have led many of the federal government’s most important programs in the areas of defense, space and technology. Today, our employees are solving some of the world’s most challenging problems and inspiring the future. KBRwyle core capabilities include engineering, operations, logistics, science, program and acquisition management, IT, cyber and security services.
Learn more about KBRwyle by visiting www.kbrwyle.com.
• Must possess a HS Diploma (BS Degree desired) and 12 years of relevant experience.
• Secret Security Clearance or ability to obtain Secret Security Clearance.
• Proficient knowledge of the following Supply and Property Accountability functions: AR 710-1 Centralized Inventory Management of the Army Supply System; AR 710-2 Supply Policy Below the National Level; AR 735-5 Property Accountability Policies; DA PAM 735-5 Property Accountability Procedures and Financial Liability Officers Guide, AR 740-26 Physical Inventory Control; DA PAM 710-2-1 Using Unit Supply System: Manual Procedures; DA PAM 710-2-2 Supply Support Activity Supply System: Manual Procedures.
• Must be available for travel approximately 25% of time.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Property Management