General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
full-time employee contract
Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization.
1. Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization, including contracts, facilities planning, finance, logistics, property management, purchasing and/or security.
2. May perform tasks relative to the control of company and/or government property assigned to the organization.
3. May perform facilities planning activities, including coordinating the storage and movement of furniture, systems, and equipment.
4. May maintain financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports.
5. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced administrative staff.
6.Participates in special projects as required.
Minimum six (6) years of related administrative and analytical experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
Substitution: Eight (8) years job related experience in addition to the experience requirement.