Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Title: Poland BOSS: Electrician
Job Number: 1076839
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Electrical maintenance personnel for Mission Critical Support Systems and facilities.
Desired personnel shall be qualified, possesses the technical knowledge, experience and skills required to efficiently operate, maintain and repair the Electrical Power Generation Plant and Transmission and Distribution Systems.
- Qualified at the Journeyman level
- MCSS maintenance personnel shall qualify under the AAMDS’s 3M qualification program. Universal Control Console (UCC) Technicians, Electrical Technicians and Mechanical Technicians.
Candidate must possess secret clearance.
- 60Hz Medium Voltage (4.16 kV) Distribution Systems
- Low Voltage (480/450/277/208/ 120V) Distribution Systems
- 400Hz Low Voltage (450/120V) Distribution Systems
- Electrical distribution systems includes transformers, switchboards and circuit breakers, flywheel and battery systems, automatic bus transfer switches, frequency converters, circuit wiring, cables, filters, ground fault detection, and motor controllers
- Power Generation systems
- Lightning Arrestors and Grounding Devices
- Uninterruptible Power Supply Systems
- High Altitude Electromagnetic Pulse Shielded Enclosures
- Power Quality Monitoring System (PQMS)
- Power Control and Monitoring System (PCMS)
- Cathodic Protection Systems
- Control Work
- Fire Protection Systems
- NAVFAC MO-200
- NAVSEA OP-5
- UFC 3-570-06
- UFC 3-600-02
- CPR Certified
Must be fluent in English
Must possess passport book with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 4 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
Must possess driver’s license with at least 6 months of remaining validity
It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.
Job: Project Management