Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Provide maintenance support and training to Commanders of Modernized and Non-Modernized Brigades and designated Ministry of the National Guard (MNG) Logistics support activities in support of the MNG Modernization Program. Direct maintenance and training efforts on all matters relating to MNG logistics, procedures, plans, programs, operations, force structure and performance standards for the Contract Statement of Work.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Manages the activities of the Maintenance and Training Branch.
2. Supervises formal training and other informal training methodologies provided by subordinates to designated logistics support activities.
3. Coordinates supply and maintenance assistance programs and activities with Office of the Program Manager â?? Saudi Arabian National Guard Modernization Program (OPM-SANG) to ensure continuity of effort.
4. Prepares administrative and operational plans, policies and procedures for all sections in the Maintenance and Training Branch.
5. Evaluates the overall operation of the Maintenance and Training Branch and initiates necessary changes, processes, and procedures.
6. Responsible for the implementation of automated systems within Maintenance and Training Branch.
A. Education Level: Masterâ??s Degree required. Senior level military course graduate: Command and General Staff College (or equivalent) graduate required (School of Advanced Military Studies and Army War College (or equivalent preferred). Former Colonel preferred, Central Select List Battalion Commander required.
B. Experience: Minimum of 20 yearsâ?? experience in military logistics with emphasis on planning and operations and training management in maintenance, supply, or transportation units. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted. Military assignment in logistics at the Sustainment Brigade, ESC, TSC or above desired.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, ability requirements: Knowledge of principles and procedures of military logistical operations; knowledge of management principles and techniques; ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; ability to deal effectively with people. Must possess a valid driverâ??s license and be computer literate. Former Field Grade Officer preferred.
Please go to our website, search by title or requisition code, and click to apply on line. You will begin the application process then asked to upload a copy of your Resume, DD214 (copy 4), an ORB, ERB or Master Brief Sheet, driver license and any other certificates that apply to the position.