Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Performs as LAV Automotive/Turret systems repair technician and trainer. Provides formal LAV Automotive maintenance training for MNG personnel. Performs fault isolation procedures on LAV systems through a variety of TMDE.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Performs as a technician tasked with the mechanical repair of LAV automotive systems. Applies advanced knowledge of compression ignition engines and related assemblies and a variety of diagnostic equipment.
2. Acts as a Primary Automotive Maintenance Trainer. Provides formal and OJT training to MNG soldiers in conjunction with NET. As an SME, assists in maintenance of training records, documents, and materiel related to LAV automotive training program.
3. Identifies and submits requirement for repair parts using a variety of English language U.S. military and civilian manuals.
4. Assists in the development and execution planning of training activities.
5. Conducts maintenance assistance and instruction programs for MNG personnel and units.
6. Maintains training records; prepares and submits required training reports.
7. Develops and updates lesson outlines and task listings for MNG NET.
8. Performs other duties as assigned in LMTS.
A. Education Level: High School. Associates Degree Preferred. Trained in diesel powered heavy equipment, Service/Technical School graduate or Military Technical Training in Heavy Automotive Maintenance repair at the ORG/DS levels.
B. Experience: Five years hands-on experience in the automotive repair of Armored Vehicles and diesel powered heavy equipment.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, ability requirement: Fully knowledgeable in the use of TMDE/SMDE and troubleshooting procedures for diesel engines. Must possess a valid driver's license.
Please go to our website, search by title or requisition code, and click to apply on line. You will begin the application process then asked to upload a copy of your Resume, DD214 (copy 4), an ORB, ERB or Master Brief Sheet, driver license and any other certificates that apply to the position.