Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Develops curriculum, to include Program of Instruction (POI) and lesson plans, for the Environmental Health Technician Course and related training at the Allied Health Sciences Military School (AHSMS). Teaches and supervises instructors during the implementation of curricula and POI at the AHSMS. Evaluates training methods and materials during the development, implementation, assessment, and revision of phases of course activity. Provides training and assistance to medical instructors involved in education and training activities involving environmental health subject matter, as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop, implement and monitor execution of Preventive Medicine training programs; includes disease surveillance training program to soldiers attending AHSMS.
2. Support planning, designing, implementing, and executing a training strategy for Curriculum Development and Management Section with emphasis on disease surveillance/epidemiology.
3. Assists the Supervisor, Curriculum Development and Management Section, in the design, development and preparation of all new medical instructional material at the AHSMS.
4. Assists the Supervisor, Curriculum Development and Management Section, with the development of a disease surveillance training plan.
5. Reviews all Programs of Instruction, training plans, and related materials for accuracy and conformance to current medical treatment standards and doctrine accepted for Ministry of the National Guard (MNG) use.
6. Reviews course evaluation statements in coordination with responsible AHSMS staff to evaluate feedback for items of interest to the curriculum development and maintenance process.
7. Serves as primary Subject Matter Expert for all Preventive Medicine training programs and disease surveillance training program courses of instruction developed by the Contractor.
8. Performs other tasks as required.
A. Education Level: Associates Degree or equivalent with emphasis in environmental health, ecological studies, or related allied health field. Bachelorâ??s degree preferred. Experience in the military medical field, or allied health science may be acceptable in lieu of degree requirement.
B. Experience: Five (5) years of experience in environmental health services, curriculum planning or development, or a combination of both. At least two (2) years of experience as an academic instructor is desired. Experience must be current within the past two (2) years.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, ability and requirements: Knowledge of didactic and practical exercise instruction methods. Knowledge of course development and instruction techniques, processes, and procedures. Ability to work independently and collaboratively working in a multicultural environment. Computer literate in MS Office-based programs. Must possess a valid driverâ??s license.
Please go to our website, search by title or requisition code, and click to apply on line. You will begin the application process then asked to upload a copy of your Resume, DD214 (copy 4), an ORB, ERB or Master Brief Sheet, driver license and any other certificates that apply to the position.