Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Subject Matter Expert (SME) Mentor Trainer (M/T) to non-commissioned officers (NCO) and soldiers during conventional and internal security training and exercises. Assists the Team Chief during the planning, training development, and facilitation of training and field training exercises. Responsible to train Ministry of the National Guard NCOs and soldiers. Ensures that all training complies with MNG Doctrine. Acts as senior enlisted advisor for a Company sized unit.
Duties and Responsibilities
Mentors and trains Company Senior NCOs in support of the Chief Training Team 1.
2. Conducts training for unit NCOs especially Troop Leading Procedures (TLP), Pre-Combat Checks, and Inspections.
3. Plans, prepares, executes, and assesses unit individual and collective battle focused training.
4. Guides, coaches, and assists in the train up and preparation phases of a unit's FTX/STX/CPXs.
5. Proficient in unit tactical maneuver Command and Control procedures at the battalion level, and prepared to train/assist unit S-3/OPS officer training events.
6. Plans, prepares, executes and assesses individual and collective tactics training use/during MILES exercises.
7. Prepares and executes oral and written after action reviews (AAR).
8. Guides, coaches, mentors, and assists company Executive Officer (XO) and First Sergeant in Logistic Package (LOGPAC) Operations.
9. Assists platoon trainers with tactics, techniques, and procedures during troop leading procedures.
10. Keeps Team Chief informed of all company activities. Works with Battalion Senior NCO SME M/T to coordinate NCO development efforts.
11. Knowledgeable of War Fighting Functions (WFF).
12. Be proficient in Observer Controller-Trainer (OC-T) duties, to include conducting OC-T training presentations.
13. Knowledgeable in analog and digital battle staff trainer command post exercises.
14. Be knowledgeable of the Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES).
15. Be familiar and proficient with hybrid threat.
16. Perform other duties as directed by the Team Chief.
A. Education Level: High School Graduate; BachelorÃ?Â¢??s degree preferred. Maneuver ANCOC required; CSM Academy preferred. Former 1SG or Bradley/M-1 Master Gunner required. An equivalent combination of college level courses, military training, and on the job experience accepted.
B. Experience: Twelve (12) years of Tactical Military training and operation experience with Maneuver Unit at company, battalion, or brigade. Previous Combat Training Center experience or operational deployment preferred. Combination of military and jobsite experience accepted.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, and ability, requirements: Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Must be able to interface with U.S. Army and MNG Officers. Knowledge of current U.S. Military tactics; in addition, training doctrine. Possess a valid driverÃ?Â¢??s license. Computer literate: MS Windows 10, MS Office 2016.
Please go to our website, search by title or requisition code, and click to apply on line. You will begin the application process then asked to upload a copy of your Resume, DD214 (copy 4), an ORB, ERB or Master Brief Sheet, driver license and any other certificates that apply to the position.