Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Provides training assistance to the Ministry of National Guard (MNG) Mechanized Infantry Brigade (MIB) Engineer Units by leading a training support team consisting of former U.S. Army and/or U.S. Marine corps Combat Engineer Non-Commissioned Officers. Prepares and conducts training assistance programs in the areas of Mobility/Counter-Mobility/Survivability/General Engineering training.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepares and conducts combat engineer training assistance programs.
2. Assists in engineer lesson outline development as subject matter expert.
3. Prepares and submits training reports and requests.
4. Reviews engineer publications for accuracy/applicability for MNG use.
5. Provides advice and assistance to other contract organizations in matters pertaining to combat engineers.
6. Provides training and assistance to MNG units participating in training exercises.
7. Conducts combat engineer training for units undergoing collective training.
8. Conducts formal and informal After Action Reviewâ??s.
9. Responsible for the professionalism and professional development of the engineer trainers.
10. Performs other mission related tasks as required.
A. Education Level: Bachelorâ??s Degree. 12B/21B Advance Non-Commissioned Officer Course/Senior Leaders Course graduate. Former Senior Non-Commissioned Officer, 1SG/CSM preferred. Army Basic Instructor Course preferred. An equivalent combination of college level courses and military training may be substituted.
B. Experience: Former U.S. Military Combat Engineer Senior Non-Commissioned Officer. Ten yearsâ?? training operations and unit leadership experience in the U.S. Military Combat Engineer s at the Company, Battalion, or Brigade levels.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, ability, requirements: Knowledge of fundamental U.S. Army Combat Engineer operational and training doctrine. Must have exceptional organizational skills and possess excellent communicative skills, both verbally and writing, exceptional understanding of MS Office programs; analytical skills; good interpersonal skills; demonstrated capability to work in a challenging, multi-cultural environment, and be able to interact with outside agencies.
Please go to our website, search by title or requisition code, and click to apply on line. You will begin the application process then asked to upload a copy of your Resume, DD214 (copy 4), an ORB, ERB or Master Brief Sheet, driver license and any other certificates that apply to the position.