General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Unified Capabilities (UC) Lead
U.S. SECRET clearance with SSBI initiated.
This is a Key Personnel position.
This is an Emergency Essential Civilian (EEC) positions.
This position offers an exciting opportunity supporting a dynamic, real-word mission in Seoul, Korea. Often called "the Land of Morning Calm," South Korea is an exciting place to be as it provides numerous opportunities for you, your family, and friends to experience a great diverse culture of people, activities, and friends. Additionally, being located in South Korea lends itself to the convenience of being able to travel and visit surrounding countries, such as Thailand, Japan, Singapore, etc. This is truly a unique opportunity.
This position leads the UC Team in developing solutions and providing Tier 1-3 support for all UC systems on SIPRNet and CENTRIX-K. The work environment is fast-paced so, the UC Lead must have the ability to work on multiple projects at once and rapidly reprioritize based on dynamic customer needs. Must possess a working knowledge of all collaboration related equipment as well as knowledge of DoD security guides, STIG/SRG, within enterprise data centers and end user sites. Principal duties include:
1. Mentor, manage, and lead a team of UC trained professionals in their duties to support the customer covering a broad area of networks and equipment.
2. Maintain highly available collaboration equipment, software, and services for successfully delivering collaboration services to both internal and external stakeholders.
3. Provide exceptional customer service and technical support to internal and external stakeholders.
4. Coordinate between different internal teams and Government organization staffs to provide robust meeting and collaboration service delivery.
5. Provide accurate and timely support of highly available collaboration and telecommunication configurations.
6. Lead the design, development and support of collaboration and Video Teleconference along with Data Wall solutions to meet current and anticipated U.S. Government requirements.
7. Partner with Training Team to develop training materials and job aids for effectively utilizing collaboration, Video Teleconference along with Data Wall service.
8. Mentor members of the UC and FSS (Field Service Support) team on the installation and operation of Video Teleconference along with Data Wall.
9. Plan, document and deliver collaboration and Video Teleconference along with Data Wall maintenance adhering to upgrades, STIG’s and CCRI Compliant procedures while minimizing customer disruptions.
10. Effectively transition new services and solutions into production securely while adhering to testing and quality standards.
11. Make timely recommendations to effectively solve problems, using independent judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations, and/or law.
12. Engineer/develop solutions to address government customer requirements. Lifecycle maintenance and/or migration of legacy systems.
13. Design diagrams, work-flows, systems overview, and design/implementation plans.
14. Review and implements Department of Defense (DoD) STIGs/SRGs upon internal or 3rd party developed solutions.
15. Perform risk assessments of internal and 3rd party developed solutions.
16. Update documented service delivery procedures in a Unified Capabilities (UC) Services SOP on an annual basis.
17. Provide 24/7 on call support.
18. Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
19. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of years of experience in designing and installing complex, multi-classification video teleconferencing systems with scalable, multi-screen video displays. Working knowledge of all collaboration related equipment. Knowledge and implementation experience with DoD security guides, STIG/SRG, within enterprise data centers and end user sites.
Experience in the following areas: TS/SCI clearance
(1) Systems Management
(1) Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching
(2) Minimum of ITIL Foundation
(3) IAT Level III (CISSP, CASP, CEH, GIAC, etc)
(1) Microsoft -- MTA, MCSD, MCTIP, MCSA, MCSE specializations
(2) IASAE Level III
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#dpost #cjobs #cjpost #ISDCJ #GDITRecruiter
Bachelors Degree in Management Information System (MIS), Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.