Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Responsible for the acquisition, stockage, issue, and transportation of material to support all ranges. Manages and maintains an ASL/PLL of selected items, to include stock record accountability. Assists the Chief, MROMS in the development and implementation of policies and procedures pertaining to the logistical support of all ranges.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assists Chief, MROMS with analyzing, developing, coordinating, and implementing procedures for acquisition, receipt, inspection, inventory, storage, and transportation of material to support range maintenance.
2. Performs supply management for all MROMS material in support of the MNG, OPM Advisors and Contractor Personnel.
3. Provides or coordinates the transportation of material to all range complexes.
4. Maintains and manages an ASL/PLL of range targetry and selected items, to include stock record accountability.
5. Collects and analyzes supply data to forecast material and budgetary requirements.
6. Performs other mission-related functions and duties as required.
7. Acts under the general supervision of the Chief, MNGROMS; performs to a large extent under own responsibility with some choice of methods.
A. Education Level: High School Degree required; Associates degree preferred. Officer or Noncommissioned Officer Senior Leaders Course graduate preferred. Graduate of a basic level Logistics or Supply related U. S. Military Service School required.
B. Experience: Four (4) years of operational experience in range maintenance and targetry or supply and property management. Knowledgeable of supervisory techniques. Must have a working knowledge in all areas of acquisition, receipt, inspection, storage, and issue of material. . Former Warrant Officer or Noncommissioned Officer preferred.
C. Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements: Must be able to communicate orally and writing, read and understand technical and training manuals. Must be computer literate and possess a strong working knowledge of spreadsheet and database programs, particularly in Microsoft Office. Must have the ability to deal effectively with people. Possess a valid U. S. driverÃ?Â¢??s license.
Please go to our website, on home page click apply, then search by title or requisition code, and click to apply on line. You will begin the application process then asked to upload a copy of your Resume, DD214 (copy 4), an ORB, ERB or Master Brief Sheet, driver license and any other certificates that apply to the position.