Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time part-time employee contract
Assist the Automotive Maintenance Branch Manager in the supervision, monitoring and evaluation of subcontractor performance while operating a repair and preventive maintenance facility for Contractor and OPM-MNG vehicles. Assist the AMB Manager in management of the Transportation and Fuel Section.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supervise, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate subcontractor personnel in the operation of the Automotive Maintenance Branch Shop.
2. Coordinate the required ORG/DG/GS operations and maintenance with PCD and Vendors.
3. Coordinate and review the requisitioning and receiving of automotive supplies by subcontractor personnel.
4. Conduct periodic inventory of contractor furnished tools and equipment.
5. Provide supervision, guidance, training, and instill good work ethics in subcontractor personnel. Instruct subcontract supervisors in management techniques and their local application to the multicultural work force.
6. Performs safety inspections.
7. Monitors and evaluates the subcontractors personnel providing vehicles and/or drivers for support and service type activities.
8. Monitors and evaluated the subcontractors personnel providing fuels (gasoline and diesel) for refueling program vehicles and generators including operations at designated gas station.
9. Ensures the subcontractors compliance with subcontract terms and conditions, applicable standards, Vinnell directives and report any non-compliance or substandard performance to the Manger, Automotive Maintenance Branch.
10. Coordinates with SMB on vehicle and scrap turn-in, field support and vehicle recovery Kingdom-wide.
11. Prepares vehicle washout packages and coordinates turn-in of washout vehicles with SMB.
12. Instructs subcontractor personnel on equipment they are unfamiliar with.
13. Mediates all differences between contractor personnel and subcontractor personnel in his area.
14. Manages and coordinates transportation of vehicles for training within the KSA.
15. Maintains a good working relationship with vendors and monitors their performance.
16. Responsible for accountability and maintenance of all assigned property.
17. Performs other mission-related tasks and as directed.
A. Educational Level: Two to three (2-3) years of technical/vocational or college education in automotive maintenance after high school.
B. Experience: A minimum of five (5) years experiences in automotive repair with at least three (3) years in a supervisory position. Experience in military vehicle maintenance preferred.
C. Specific knowledge, skills, ability, and requirements: Knowledge of quality control procedures and techniques. Knowledge of automotive Test, measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) and its proper use/care. Knowledge of supervisory principles and techniques. Knowledge and ability to use the MAXIMO work order and supply management control system. Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing. Possess a valid driverÃ?Â¢??s license.
Please go to our website, on home page click apply, then search by title or requisition code, and click to apply on line. You will begin the application process then asked to upload a copy of your Resume, DD214 (copy 4), an ORB, ERB or Master Brief Sheet, driver license and any other certificates that apply to the position.