Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Subject Matter Expert (SME) Mentor Trainer (M/T) to company level officers, non-commissioned officers, and soldiers. Mentors and trains designated personnel tasked to perform duties as the Opposing Force (OPFOR). Coaches and mentors Ministry of the National Guard personnel emphasizing engineer-combat engineer tactics, techniques, and procedures in a conventional or internal security environment. Plans, develops, coordinates, and conducts leadership and tactical training for designated personnel and units as required. Coaches and mentors hybrid threat to OPFOR during command post and field training exercises. Assists the Team Chief as required. Ensures that all training complies with MNG doctrine.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for mentoring, training, and operations of the OPFOR assets during an FTX or an STX.
2. Assists the Team Chief during platoon to company training.
3. Coaches and mentors units during conventional, internal security, and stability operations, specializing in engineer-combat engineer tactics, techniques, and procedures.
4. Plans, develops, and conducts engineer exercises for MNG units.
5. Coaches and mentors Troop Leading Procedure (TLP).
6. Coaches and mentors Observer Controller-Trainer (OC-T).
7. Coaches and mentors the operations order process at the company level. Familiar with the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP.)
8. Be familiar with the hybrid threat.
9. Prepares and submits training related reports.
10. Develops training products such as lesson plans, training aids, and other products as required.
11. Assists with the development of After Action Review (AAR).
12. Knowledgeable about the installation and troubleshooting of Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES).
13. Plans, develops, and facilitates collective tactical training utilizing MILES.
14. Submits requests for the manufacturing of training aids as required.
15. Performs other duties as required.
A. Education Level: College Graduate, CCC required, CGSC/ILE equivalent preferred. Educational requirement may be waived by a combination of college courses and on the job experience and training.
B. Experience: Engineer Ã?Â¢?? combat engineer officer-experience preferred. Six (6) years of planning, training, and operational experience required. Knowledge of engineer tactics, techniques, and procedures required. Experience with battalion and brigade level planning desired. Previous staff experience with order production process desired. Deployment and combat training center experience preferred.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, and ability, requirements: Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing. Must be able to interface with U.S. Army and MNG Officers. Knowledge of current US Army and OPFOR tactics and training doctrine. Previous experience with the foreign military, especially in an advisory role, preferred. Ability to work in and adjust to the customs and courtesies of the Host Nation Country. Possess a valid driverÃ?Â¢??s license. MS Windows 10 and MS Office 2016 proficient.
Please go to our website, on home page click apply, then search by title or requisition code, and click to apply on line. You will begin the application process then asked to upload a copy of your Resume, DD214 (copy 4), an ORB, ERB or Master Brief Sheet, driver license and any other certificates that apply to the position.