Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Assists in the management of staff and unit training support plus exercise support for Ministry of the National Guard (MNG) units with emphasis in Maneuver. Assists in the planning, coordination and supervision of collective training support for three Mechanized Infantry Brigades.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Mentor and Train Brigade and Battalion S3/CDR in areas of Maneuver.
2. Plans, prepares, executes and assesses maneuver and staff training: act as Exercise Director and/or Brigade Commander Mentor/Trainer.
3. Assists Brigade and Battalion S3s with the train up and preparation phases of FTX/STXs, and Training and Evaluation Programs.
4. Plans, prepares and executes Training plans, status reports, and communications and battle rosters.
5. Provides training and assistance to officers and NCOs, ensuring they can accomplish assigned tasks.
6. Mentor and Train Brigade and Battalion S3s in training management.
7. Assists Brigade and Battalion S3s in constructing training plans.
8. Monitor all members of your section makings sure of their proficiency and able to performed assigned task.
9. Be accountable for all assigned personnel and equipment.
10. Possess knowledge in the Military Decision-Making Process (MDMP).
11. Be knowledgeable of War Fighting Functions (WFF).
12. Be able to make sound decisions with little guidance or instructions.
13. Possess the ability work well with higher-grade officers to include those at the General level.
14. Be able to create and execute high-level briefings.
15. Be proficient in Computer Assisted Command Post Exercises (CPX)
16. Be skilled in Battle Staff Training (BST) at all levels.
17. Be familiar and proficient with the Modern Environment (ME) Doctrine.
18. Performs other duties as assigned.
B. Supervisory Responsibilities: Twelve U.S. Trainers, one Senior Linguistic Specialist, three Linguistic Specialists, and Nine Interpreter/Translator.
A. Education Level: CGSC/ILE graduate required; War College preferred. Bachelorâ??s Degree required; Masterâ??s degree preferred.
B. Experience: Twenty years training and operations experience with Maneuver Units at battalion, brigade, or division level, Mechanized/Armor experience preferred. Must have participated in the development, execution and evaluation of battalion/brigade/division force-on-force field training exercises or live fire exercises. Previous CTC or operational deployment experience preferred. Former US Army or Marine Corps 0-4 required/O-5 preferred. Former Battalion S-3 Required. Battalion Commander Preferred.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, ability, and requirements: Must be knowledgeable of the latest tactics, training and full spectrum operations doctrine. Previous experience with foreign military, especially in an advisory role, preferred. Ability to work in and adjust to the customs and courtesies of the Host Nation Country. Be computer literate: Current versions of Windows & MS Office Suite Programs. Possess a valid driverâ??s license.
Please go to our website, on home page click apply, then search by title or requisition code, and click to apply on line. You will begin the application process then asked to upload a copy of your Resume, DD214 (copy 4), an ORB, ERB or Master Brief Sheet, driver license and any other certificates that apply to the position.