full-time employee contract
ManTech is seekinga Secure Mobility SME to join our secure mobility team supporting the DoDMobility Program as a part of DISA's Global Information Grid (GIG)Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) contract. Thecandidate will provide IT repair, maintenance, provisioning, RA, and mobileengineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterruptedavailability of the DISA hosted secure mobilityservice. We are seeking individuals with excellent communication, criticalthinking, and collaboration skills to function in a high-paced, dynamicenvironment. A successful candidate should demonstrate a proven ability to workboth as part of a team and independently.
- Troubleshoot network and mobiledevice problems affecting high vis customers.
- Provide Registration Authority(RA) support services to include the creation, implementation, management,testing and revocation of network and ID authentication certificates.
- Coordinate and interface withMobile Network Services, Secure Mobile Device Gateway (SMDG) and Mobile DeviceManagement (MDM) team members while isolating network and or hardware problems.
- Deactivate obsolete devices.
- Engage customers to determinesolution to reported problems for mobile devices and degraded user experience.
- Maintain proper ChangeManagement and analyst documentation.
- Configure and encrypt mobiledevices and hotspots.
- Generate requests forpasswords, passcodes, and pins.
- Perform Quality Assurancetesting of provisioned devices before preparing for distribution to includevoice and data access testing.
- Engage vendor support todetermine troubleshooting methodology to use in the resolution or determinationof incident root cause.
- Maintain inventory andaccountability of mobile devices, hotspots and other supplies and materials.
- Initial receipt (mailroom/warehouse), storage, inventories, processing transfers, issuing devices,shipping, disposal, and generating inventory-related lists.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 8-12 years of overall related experience or Mastersdegree with 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Additional experience, education andtraining may be considered in lieu of degree
- Possess DoD 8750 IAT level IIcertification (Security+ce or equivalent or higher certification)
- Currently possess DISA Registration Authority (RA) certificate.
- Currently possess DISA KeyRecovery Agent (KRA) certificate.
- Experience with Public KeyInfrastructure (PKI) support activities including Local Registration Authority(LRA), Registration Authority (RA), and Key Recovery Agent (KRA)responsibilities.
- Familiarity with DISA hostedMobile Network Service (MNS) devices, Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems
- Proficiency with Global TroubleManagement System (GTMS).
- Proficiency with SecretInternet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and accompanying data safeguardrequirements.
- Experience provisioning mobiledevices and hotspots.
- Experience with the generationissuance and revocation of digital certificates to include Non Person Entity(NPE) certificate requirements.
- Proficiency with command lineLinux environment structure, applications and management.
- Technical writing.
- Training development andimplementation.
- Knowledgeable on 3G and 4G LTEnetwork services.
LOCATION: Bahrain (Base access privileges to BX/Commissary,DoDDS Schools for dependents, etc)
FUNDED position with immediateavailability for a qualified candidate.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret or Top Secret DoD clearance isrequired (US Citizens only)