What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
The Raytheon IDS Mission Assurance (MA) organization assures that compliant products are delivered to the customer with NoDoubtTM performance and will work reliably throughout the product life cycle. Our goal is to establish, maintain and oversee compliance to Quality and Mission Assurance policies and practices which are aligned across Raytheon.
We are seeking a Quality Program Lead (QPL) to serve within the Mission Systems and Sensors (MSS) Business Area. The QPL will ensure that customer expectations and end-user objectives are satisfied, while leading a team of Mission Assurance and Quality professionals to ensure the successful integration and execution of Raytheon processes and procedures on the AN/TPY-2 KSA Program.
· Serve as a key member of the program leadership team, ensuring successful program performance by ensuring conforming products and services through effective collaboration, compliance to processes and procedures
· Lead integration and execution of team of Quality professionals across disciplines
· Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners and customers to ensure alignment and ensure customer requirements are met
· Ensure effective root cause analysis and corrective actions
· Lead Mission Assurance efforts for program bids and proposals, EACs
· Drive compliance with the Raytheon Quality Management System while driving continuous improvement
· 8+ years’ experience as a QPL or in a quality engineering discipline serving on programs, or having served on a program leadership team staff in a technical discipline
· Experience with Quality systems, ISO 9001, AS9100, AS9102, and/or quality sciences / statistical analysis processes and tools
· Ability to obtain US DoD Secret (or higher) clearance
· Existing/Current ASQ and/or program management certification
· Demonstrated experience driving successful performance of subcontractors, suppliers and/or IOTs
· Demonstrated application and knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
· Experience developing bid and proposal strategies
· Experience developing and reporting Estimate at Completion (EAC)
· Experience in risk mitigation and opportunity management
· Knowledge of Raytheon policies and procedures
· Experience with DoD, ISO, AS/QS, GMP, and other national / international standards
· Knowledge of product life cycle from design through sustainment
· Knowledge and experience in the effective use of Root Cause Corrective Action containment and analysis process and tools
· Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively persuade and influence through positive communications with stakeholders, team members, suppliers, management
· Experience with Integrated Product Development Systems/Integrated Product Development Process (IPDS/IPDP)
· Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist qualified, or demonstrated Specialist-level skill
· Earned Value Certification
· Experience managing to budget and schedule
· Existing US DoD Secret (or higher) clearance
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or related technical discipline.
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.