Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Location: US-US-SC-Goose Creek
Job Number: 1076956
21410 WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST
The Warehouse Specialist position is a part of the KBRwyle Container Operations team at the US Army’s APS-3 site in Goose Creek, SC.
The team consists of 20
The team’s mission includes the loading and unloading of shipping containers, and maintaining accountability of all inventory shipping via container.
The warehouse specialist loads and unloads the material, and scans each item to location as it is received or released.
The Warehouse Specialists performs a variety of warehousing duties and maintains an understanding of the organization’s storage plan.
Work involves most of the following: verifying materials against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages, routing materials to prescribe storage locations; storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods, rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials, examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage, removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment.
This worker operates forklifts in performing warehousing duties.
Primary work environment is in the warehouse and adjacent outdoor lot.
Normal work week is 40 hours.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- The ability to created accurate records for shipments received and released
- Basic computer abilities to include Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel…)
- The ability to operate a scan gun
- The ability to operate a forklift; training provided if necessary
- The ability to conduct an inventory
- The ability to identify problems and participate in developing a solution
- Apply attention to detail
- The ability to work with hands and to lift 35lbs
- Past experience with AWRDS or other supply software is a plus
- Past experience creating hazardous declarations is a plus
- U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain local base access
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Common Access Card (CAC)
- Must be worldwide deployable
- Ability to walk and stand regularly
- Ability to work outdoors in the heat and cold
- Ability to work overtime as required by production schedule
KBRWyle is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Logistics & Government Services