SAIC is looking to hire a Information Management Systems Engineer in Norfolk, VA.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
• Knowledge of application programming, database design, GIS, Internet, intranet, extranet, and client/server architectures.
• Knowledge of systems engineering, system design, and the software development lifecycle.
• Knowledge working with technologies such as Windows servers, Citrix, .NET application development, Structured Query Language (SQL) Server, ORACLE database, and Microsoft (MS) Access.
• Knowledge of DoD/DoN IT standards and policies to include but not limited to the DoD 8500 series instructions, SECNAV 5239.3B, and OPNAV 5239.1C.
• Knowledge of NIST 800-53, FIPS 199, FIPS 200 and how they apply to implementing the RMF process.
• Knowledge of IEEE 12207 development lifecycle for software and systems
• Knowledge of Cyber Security Work Force (CSWF) requirements as related to IT professionals working on DoD/DoN systems and applications
• Knowledge of the shipboard and submarine accreditation and testing processes.
• Knowledge of IT procurement processes and understanding DoD/DoN enterprise licensing agreements (ELAs)
• Knowledge of DoN datacenters and networks architectures
• Knowledge of writing technical documents to include but not limited to design, specification, requirements, testing and security in support of system development, maintenance, and accreditation.
• Ability to articulate technical information to non-technical leadership and staff members through written and verbal communication.
• Prior military or equivalent civilian experience.
• Experience working with existing military operational, scheduling, environmental, or range management information systems.
• Experience in system design using best practices in cyber security.