ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in troubleshooting, inspecting, removal & replacement, repairs, PC-1, PC-2 and utility hydraulic systems
• Assist in troubleshooting, inspecting, removal & replacement, repairing actuators, lines and tubing
• Assist in troubleshooting, inspecting, removal & replacement, repairing canopies & radomes
• Assist in inspecting and servicing hydraulic systems: PC-1, PC-2, and Utility
• Document maintenance records and historical data files as required
• Assist in researching, ordering and receiving parts
• Perform OJT (On the Job Training) with assigned trainees as required
• Use hydraulic test stands and related AGE equipment
• High School diploma or equivalent and five to six years of related experience.
• 5 years’ experience with a minimum of 1 year as a 7 level on F-15 Aircraft, AFSC 2A6X5 or equivalent
• Knowledge of OJT and documentation
• Working knowledge of T.O.'s, maintenance manuals and IPB's (Portable Hydraulic Test Stands)
• Working knowledge about O.N. and I.M. level maintenance functions