full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Chief Architect, Enterprise Cybersecurity to join our team in Chantilly, VA. The primary location is Chantilly but the candidate will need to travel to other CONUS based facilities for customer meetings. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Architect and design cybersecurity for an Intelligence Community customer.
• Design solutions for managed Cybersecurity services.
• Lead strategic conversations with multiple project stakeholders to clarify scope and direction on multiple simultaneous implementation efforts.
• Assess existing agency architecture and current solution capabilities, define and design system specifications, and input/output processes and working parameters for solution compatibilities.
• Provide thought leadership and strategic guidance on overall solution direction, present at project briefings, and facilitate large group technical discussions.
• Provide expert level consultation and technical services on all aspects of cybersecurity.
• Create project-deliverable documents in support of the Software/System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and System Engineering Life Cycle (SELC).
• Evaluate security products already in use and those proposed for use, including an analysis of the individual product, its integration into the overall architecture, its interaction with other products, and its interaction with known products external to which will interface with.
• Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
• Minimum/General Experience: 10-12 years of cybersecurity services experience. Experience shall be in a related security technology or discipline such as Identity and Access Management, Cross Domain Solution, Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Engineering, IT Security Audit, and Information Assurance.
• 2 of the 8-10 years’ experience shall be in a lead security design or technical task/program leadership position.
• Must possess network security architecture expertise.
• Functional expertise in two or more cybersecurity technologies such as privileged access management, identity governance, PKI or HSPD-12, intrusion detection/prevention, SIEM, endpoint security, GRC.
• Must possess experience implementing large-scale cybersecurity solutions and engaging with multiple stakeholders.
• Must possess experience managing the implementation of systems through a Systems Engineering Life Cycle (SELC/SDLC).
Demonstrated technical experience:
• Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems
• Working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity technologies
• Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
• Thorough understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary. Candidates must possess strong client interfacing and interpersonal skills.
• Proven problem management skills with the ability to think critically. Must be able to leverage technology and apply critical thinking to gather, aggregate, and analyze data, and present results to senior clients.
• Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
• Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
• Demonstrate leadership and foster collaborative team approach – interacts well with front line and senior management providing consultation and expert advice on information security related topics.
• Strong presentation and consulting skills.
• Technical writing experience (required)