Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber Security Analyst to join our team in the Denver, CO area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides detection, identification, and reporting of possible cyber-attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities.
- Characterizes and performs analysis of network traffic and system data to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to resources.
- Performs security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise.
- Performs cyber incident triage to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact; identify the specific vulnerability and make recommendations which enable expeditious remediation.
- Tracks and documents cyber incidents from initial detection through final resolution.
- Analyzes and assesses damage to the data / infrastructure as a result of cyber incidents
- Performs cyber incident trend analysis and reporting.
- Minimum Education: B.S. or equivalent experience in related field
- Minimum/General Experience: 2-4 years of related experience
- Experience working in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired
- Experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired
- CNDSP-A (GCIA, GCIH, or CEH) or CNDSP-IR (GCIH, CSIH, or CEH) certification
- IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification desired
Demonstrated technical experience:
- Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity technologies.
- Working knowledge of database and operating system security.
- Understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ a CI polygraph.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.