General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
1. 5-8 years of related systems engineering experience
2. Must possess and maintain a Top Secret/SCI Clearance
3. Must meet DoD 8570 requirements and be eligible for IAT Level II (Security+ CE Certification or equivalent) within 90 days of hire for positions requiring elevated privileges and ITIL V3 Foundation within six months of hire
4. DoD 8570 CNDSP Infrastructure - CEH or SSCP, highly desired
5. CEH is recommended
6. Basic experience administering and Automating Linux Systems preferred
7. Scripting experience in Powershell/BASH highly desired
8. Programming and Automation experience utilizing Ruby/Python/Perl strongly preferred
9. Network Access Control (NAC) experience: ForeScout CounterACT, Cisco ICE highly desired
10. Firewall experience: Cisco ASA, Cisco IOS FW, Palo Alto recommended
11. Experience with Network TAP/SPAN aggregators: Cisco Nexus with Data Broker, Gigamon, Ixia highly desired
12. Virtualization experience: VMware ESX and NSX, KVM, Xen Server strongly preferred
13. Knowledge of HBSS Operations recommended
14. In-depth experience with configuring and analyzing results from but not limited to HIPS, DLP and VSE highly desired
15. Experience with ACAS Operations experience (Security Center, Nessus Scanner and PVS) strongly preferred
16. Experience in SPLUNK operations recommended
17. In-depth operational work with network IDS and incident response including but not limited to Fidelis highly desired
18. Additional specific certifications may be required
19. This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide
20. The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job. #BICES and #CJPOST
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.