General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
4. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
5. Provides expertise and direction in the development or modification of software programs and applications to enhance an operating system.
6. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
7. Briefs leadership on courses of action for issue resolutions, manages projects, identifies risks, creates implementation guides.
8. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
9. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
10. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
2-5 years of related systems engineering experience.
Secret Security Clearance Required.
Must meet DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II certification requirements (Security+ ce).
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.