Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Responsible for the direct administration and operations of an armed and unarmed security force in the execution of safety and security operations in the Central Region. Develops and executes training plans and programs for security operations, physical security, and force protection measures. Develops and recommends operational procedures and policies. Provides training, coaching, mentoring, and oversight to personnel performing security duties. Supervises and provides technical guidance to a multinational workforce. Directly manages and develops training plans and programs for safety and security operations. When authorized, provides security operations training, coaching, and mentoring of the Ministry of the National Guard (MNG). Ensures the security operation complies with all operational requirements established.
A. Duties and Responsibilities
1. Directly supervises Central region safety and security operations and force protection programs.
2. Responsible to the Operations Branch Manager for ensuring effective, efficient management of operational, logistical and training management of the security force.
3. Provide leadership and direction to members of the Security Operations Team and ensures security force complies with established operational requirements.
4. Develops and recommends operational procedures and policies to Operations Branch Manager, SSD.
5. Supervises the preparation and distribution of security force schedules, incident reports and post orders.
6. Plans, organizes and executes security operations training. Establishes training programs for Security Operations Trainers and trains personnel on common skills in proper searches, surveillance, reporting, intrusion Detection System, and anti-terrorism and counter-terrorism operations.
7. Ensures all security devices are in proper working order and takes repair action as appropriate or contacts supporting maintenance agencies.
8. Coordinates the acquisition of training and operational resources for mission execution.
9. Reviews and approves reports and administrative actions that are forwarded to Operations Branch Manager, SSD and higher.
10. Reviews and submits Eskan Installation Access applications for designated employees requiring access
11. Conducts scheduled and unscheduled post inspections to ensure security forces are in compliance with orders and instructions.
12. Directs and supervises all operations pertaining to the Security Operations Center Central Region.
13. Provides additional assistance in emergencies such as medical, fires, accidents and other life threatening events
14. Responsible for developing and monitoring physical security control measures. When directed, will serve as a liaison between the security force, Vinnell Arabia and MNG in absence of Operations Branch Manager or higher authority.
15. When directed, provides training and assistance to MNG and designated security personnel in both field and compound security along with guard operations.
B. Independence: Works under the supervision of the Operations Branch Manager. Performs to a large degree on own responsibility after assignment.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises Security Operations Trainers.
A. Education Level: (PREFERRED) College degree and at least 4 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities Specified. Previous armed force member. Security related experienced required or former graduate of Police / Military / Law Enforcement / Security Academy.
B. Experience: (REQUIRED) Former experience in DOS, DOD or DOE Installation/Physical Security, Force Protection or Marine Security Guard positions as a Senior Non-Commissioned Officer, Non-Commissioned Officer or Military/Civilian Police at Sergeant or above. Specific experience supervising security, investigation, and law enforcement functions. Additional required specialized areas of experience in the development and preparation of orders, procedures and schedules necessary for law enforcement, police investigation and physical security functions in accordance with contract requirements and applicable regulations and policies.
C. Specific knowledge, skills, ability: (REQUIRED) US citizenship. Required competency in writing concise reports which convey complete information, evaluations and related documents consisting of detailed written orders, training, instructions and material. Must participate in and assist in administering company individual reliability program. Former experience in Installation/Physical Security. Able to interact with senior personnel of varied nationalities both military and civilian, with emphasis in the security realm. Possess a valid driver's license with ability to obtain Saudi Arabia driverÃ¢??s license. Proficient in computer skills. Be of good moral character as confirmed by a thorough, comprehensive background investigation. Must submit to and pass psychological screening, police background check and drug screen. Not have been convicted of a "Class A" misdemeanor or any felony; not have been convicted of a "Class B" misdemeanor or its equivalent within the last one hundred twenty (120) months; not be on probation for a criminal offense above the grade of "Class C" misdemeanor. Must be knowledgeable of Military Supply Accountability regulations dealing with Control of Sensitive Items.
Please go to our website, on home page click apply, then search by title or requisition code, and click to apply on line. You will begin the application process then asked to upload a copy of your Resume, DD214 (copy 4), an ORB, ERB or Master Brief Sheet, driver license and any other certificates that apply to the position.