Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Systems Engineer(s), in the Hanover, MD area, with strong Customer relationships.
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
- As Lead system engineer, responsible for all mission network deployments and modernization effort; to include the migration of all Physical hardware to a virtualization infrastructure.
- Experience with Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise
- Experience performing system integrator functions in development of strategic direction (vision); concept development and refinement; experiment planning and execution; new technology research; rapid prototyping; system integration, system production, and deployment.
- Conduct research and development, design, implementation, of all modernization upgrades (audio-visual, information technology, workflow process, operational systems, training, and certification) for the customer systems and for the Extended Enterprise and operation centers.
- Work with senior IT peers or customer personnel, including management, in other departments or campus operations, external vendors, service providers or institutions, to collect requirements, complete projects, or resolve problems.
- Conduct ongoing testing/evaluations of hardware, software and information storage performance with experience to identify and develop improvements in stability, performance, functionality and cost effectiveness.
- Work closely with IT and other teams to identify and resolve business and technical issues to ensure effective implementation of projects.
- Design, implement, tune, and maintain the customer information systems environments. Ensure performance, availability, scalability and security of infrastructures.
- Integrate and troubleshoot virtualization infrastructure architecture with networks, systems, and software
- Conduct strategic planning.
- Support deployments conus and oconus.
- Experience with cloud based networks and storage. Designed and deployed prototype cloud environment utilizing VMware vCloud Director.
- Lead the modernization efforts to move custom applications from old "end of life" hardware to current high performance virtualized infrastructures
- Perform evaluation of the existing information systems with the goal of replicating it in newer, more
secure, supported production environments.
- Support in Red Hat Linux and Windows environments.
- Tier III support
- Security + Certified
- Scripting (creating new scripts and updating existing for Apps) is desired