full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Senior-Level Developer in the Reston, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Isolate, review, analyze, and reverse-engineer programs and applications.
• Work deep within the boot process, kernel, and system internals to devise novel solutions using tools like IDA Pro, debuggers, and in-target probes to research behavior of binaries.
• Interpret customer requirements and manipulate or create new code to meet specific operational needs.
• Working with compilers and de-compilers in order to facilitate application or program changes necessary for operational needs.
• Introduce new solutions that can create efficiencies and enhance current operating requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline.
• Must have a minimum of ten years of demonstrated programming/engineering experience with a technical certification.
• Must be proficient in multiple programming languages; at a minimum Java, Python, Powershell, and C/C++, to provide internally conceptualized and created communications equipment.
• Experience with virtualization, driver programming, and debugging.
• Experience with diagnosing and debugging software systems.
• Willing to travel CONUS and/or OCONUS on TDY to include war zones.
• Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain a polygraph.
Highly Desired Experience:
• Industry standard certification (Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM), Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst (CREA), etc.)