full-time employee contract
As the Quality Assurance Manager / LNO, you will work to achieve the overall objectives of the project and ensure that quality strategies are aligned throughout the duration of the project. You will be responsible for developing documents, implement audits and continuously improving project quality. You will also interface with the government on a daily basis as the liaison between contract management and the customer. You will be required to build and maintain a professional and positive relationship with the customer.
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• Minimum of Bachelor’s in Business or Business-related discipline, 4 years’ experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
• 5 or more years of experience supporting an quality organization
• Experienced in writing Quality Manuals
• Ability to identify and implement appropriate quality monitoring tools, metrics, and techniques to effectively audit contractual performance.
• Working knowledge of MS-Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook; and SharePoint
• Security Requirements: Active Secret Clearance
Other Skills Preferred:
• Coaching: Ability to encourage, motivate and guide individuals and teams in learning and improving effectiveness
• Decision Making and Critical Thinking: Knowledge of tools and techniques for effective use of a broad range of factors, assumptions, frameworks and perspectives when solving problems
• Influencing: Ability to influence decisions within and outside the organization
• Interpersonal Relationships: Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for working with individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner
• Knowledge Management: Knowledge of the process and tools for capturing, organizing and using individual and departmental assets, such as competencies, best practices, etc
• Leadership: Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for gaining cooperation and support of others
• Oral and Written Communications: Ability to express oneself to provide information to others effectively, recognizing that effective communication is a vital role in leadership and learning
• Planning: Tactical, Strategic: Ability to contribute to operational (short term), tactical (1-2 years) and strategic (3-5 years) planning in support of the customer’s needs
• Quality Assurance: Knowledge of the maintenance of a desired level of quality in a service, especially by means of attention to every stage of the process of delivery
• Act as the Project Quality Representative for large scale, SEC sustainment contract
• Ensure that contract standards, as outlined in the PWS, are effectively implemented
• Monitor quality compliance on the program and project quality control activities
• Develop and maintain a contract-level Quality Manual that details the maintenance of the contract deliverables acceptable to the government. Provide framework for standardizing corrective action processes and procedures
• Act as the contract LNO, interface with the Government representatives on a daily basis throughout the contract
• Perform internal audits on contract operations to ensure compliance with contract deliverables.
• Maintain quality metrics and report contract compliance on a weekly / monthly basis to higher management team
• Audit, track and maintain all CDRL’s and report CDRL status to the management team on a weekly basis
• Identify and follow up on nonconformities, potential nonconformities and opportunities for improvement.
• Assist project staff in development of and compliance with the project procedures