Raytheon’s Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) division is seeking a Senior Recruiter to perform full life cycle recruitment in support of the IIS MOS Organization. The Senior Recruiter will strive to achieve and exceed staffing goals and objectives, and demonstrate a willingness to go above and beyond to support hiring managers with their staffing needs. A motivated, detailed and process oriented recruiter with strong client and candidate management skills is ideal for this position. To be successful in this role, you must develop and maintain business relationships and be recognized as a trusted HR business partner. This requires you to be assertive, work with a sense of urgency, and have a strong work ethic. This position is located in Dulles, VA and reports to the MSM Talent Acquisition Lead.
In this role you will:
• Perform full life cycle recruiting of professional and technical positions,
• Manage a high volume of requisitions at all levels.
• Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, X ray searches and referrals.
• Drive the hiring process; actively engage with managers, provide ongoing status of requisitions, advise and influence managers throughout the hiring process, and close requisitions in a timely manner.
• Use candidate relationship management skills to identify, assess, and maintain candidates.
• Provide training to hiring managers on recruiting tools and processes.
• Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and review advertising and sourcing options.
• Conduct behavioral interviews, contribute to candidate selection process, and onboard new employees as necessary.
• Ensure consistent application of Talent Acquisition processes and policies, and maintain accurate, auditable employment records.
• Attend local/national career events and conferences.
• A minimum of six years full life cycle recruiting experience in a high volume, fast paced work environment
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field; related work experience may be considered lieu of a degree
• Corporate recruiting experience within a federal contracting environment
• Proven ability to attract and hire candidates with security clearance
• Proven ability to source and network using current techniques and tools
• Demonstrated success in developing and executing recruitment plans
• Demonstrated customer and candidate management abilities, and relationship building skills
• Experience supporting remote customers
• Effective verbal and written communicator at all levels in the organization
• Demonstrated proficiency with web-based applicant tracking systems, internet search engines, and Microsoft Office programs particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Thorough understanding EEOC and OFCCP employment guidelines
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.