General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Active Secret Security Clearance Required
1. Participates in the analysis, administration and maintenance of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
2. Assists in managing the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
3. Scanning, patching, and hardening of computer components to meet DoD 8570 cybersecurity requirements posture and are IAV compliant.
4. Maintains network security and ensures compliance with DoD 8570 security policies and procedures.
5. Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
6. Participates in network installations and upgrades.
7. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
8. Provides training to end-users.
9. Troubleshoots and resolves moderately complex problems.
10. Develops current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
1-2 years of directly related experience in network administration and support.
Security+ Active Certification Required
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.