Operations Analyst Staff / ACTIVE DOD Secret / Orlando, FL
Job ID: 458512BR
Date posted: Jan. 09, 2019
Description:Incumbent will perform operations analysis as either
study lead or team participant in Operations Analysis undertakings as assigned. In doing so, incumbent will
apply MFC’s 8-step analysis process to obtain
traceable, supportable results that answer the
overarching question in each case, and identify, and,
if necessary, obtain, models, simulations and other
tools required to conduct such analyses.
Incumbent will also serve as the Subject Area Domain Lead in an
appropriate subject area/areas based on the
individual’s knowledge and experience base. In doing so, incumbent
will be the OA expert in the subject area(s); be up to
date on the latest developments in the subject area
(s); take initiative to gather and disseminate
information and data in the subject area(s); and serve
as a consultant and, as appropriate, participate in
analysis activities involving the subject area(s).
- Degree from an accredited college in Mathematics, Operations Research, Physics, or technical degree with equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of military operations, tactics, and organization.
- Expertise in computer-based analytical tools and office applications
Must have an active Top Secret clearance.
- Modeling and Simulation experience in AFSIM and/or similar environment
- Knowledge of major combat simulations and models,
analytical methods, sensors and weapon systems
- Knowledge/experience performing target specific threat assessment to maximize mission capabilities and effectiveness
- Military operational experience, with a preference for surface target attack operations, tactics, and organization
- Advanced Degree in Operations Research or
equivalent work experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Business Development
Clearance Level: Top Secret with an investigation within 5 years
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day