TASS STEM Scholarship Program Lead
Job ID: 466573BR
Date posted: Jan. 09, 2019
City: Bethesda, Fort Worth, King of Prussia, Littleton, Moorestown, Orlando, Sunnyvale
State: California, Colorado, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas
Program: TASS - STEM Program Office
Description:The Workforce Solutions & Intelligence Organization is seeking a STEM Scholarship Lead who will report into the Talent Acquisition STEM Program office Senior Manager. The individual will be responsible to execute the mission & deliverables of the STEM Scholarship Program set by external and internal partners; vendor Scholarship America (SA), Talent Acquisition, Community Relations. Diversity & Inclusion and the Corporate Engineering & Technology Organization (CETO). The individual will need to bring strong project management skills that incorporates accountability and metrics for all key stakeholders.
Specifically the individual will be responsible for:
- Direct engagement with scholarship recipients and create a rhythm of communications that aligns with URR and D&I recruiting strategies
- Partner internally across all Business Areas to integrate program with existing internship and mentoring opportunities to ensure oneLM STEM strategy alignment
- Create mentoring program that includes identification of vendor and technologies that will allow delivery via virtual platform
- Assist in the development of a scholar’s engagement plan that could be replicated across the enterprise to incorporate scholars into the oneLM internship program already established within each Business Areas. Should include enhanced networking opportunities for LM scholars
- Work closely with recruitment brand within talent acquisition and corporate communications to enhance URR unique brand on campus that targets scholars who met selection criteria within our edibility recommendations
This position can be located at any major Lockheed Martin location or virtual.
Undergraduate or graduate degree in HR, Labor Relations, Business, Management, Industrial/Organizational, Operations or a related area with significant HR specific coursework
Relevant HR work/internship experience
Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
Ability to prioritize and produce superior results under deadline pressure
Desire to learn and engage at the executive level to broaden career perspective
Ability to build effective relationships and balance interests of multiple stakeholders
Demonstrated sustained high performance
Earned Value (EV) and Cost Account Management (CAM) Experience
Strong business and social acumen skills
Strong influencing andinfluencing and analytical skills
Ability to work independently
Master’s degree preferred
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS1000 CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Human Resources
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: yes
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day