- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career and development opportunities - part time or full time roles!
- Opportunities available in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia.
With over ten million hours of complex combat system integration experience, Raytheon Australia has become the nation’s largest and most capable combat system integrator. Our highly skilled workforce have substantial expertise in combat system integration, system architecture, design, development and testing, giving you the opportunity to challenge yourself and develop a long-term career with an industry leader in Systems Engineering.
At Raytheon Australia, we attract the brightest minds by providing work that excites while at the same time providing and supporting ongoing learning opportunities. This combination of exciting work and learning inherently fosters and maintains Raytheon Australia’s highly skilled, world-class workforce.
Due to continued growth and future business opportunities, Raytheon Australia are seeking applications from graduate, through to experienced and senior grade Systems Engineering professionals to join our teams in Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, and Sydney. We require people with a high level of customer focus and the ability to adapt in a fast paced and technically exciting environment.Key Responsibilities
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Utilise your ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness to initiate, recommend or provide Systems Engineering solutions whilst ensuring adherence to processes set down by the Systems Engineering Manager.
- Provide a high degree of technical leadership and expertise to support project activities.
- Understand the Systems Engineering methodology, tools and procedures required to complete the Systems Engineering tasks assigned.
- Serve as consultant to program management in long-range program planning.
- Support a culture of teamwork, enthusiasm and a proactive nature within your assigned Team.
- Tertiary Engineering qualification in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical expertise; apply and communicate knowledge effectively to others.
- Exposure to and understanding of the Defence environment. (Desirable)
- Experience in Systems Engineering involving one or more of the following:
- requirements definition, requirements management, architecture, analysis, design, verification and validation. (Desirable)
- Ability to obtain and maintain an Australia Defence Force security clearance.
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career we encourage you to click on the apply button or contact us at 131145